Deproteinized osseous graft of bovine origin
• An osseous replacement with slower reabsorption and larger structure. It has inorganic matrix of bovine bone and a structure similar to human bone;
• It works as an osteoconducive element, providing the osseous frame with resistance while it is reabsorbed;
• For wall loss processes. Slower reabsorption, enabling volume and osseous frame maintenance.
• Indicated as graft material for filling osseous cavities in the fields of implantodontics, periodontics, general osseous facial and oral surgeries, with an expected repair time of between 9 and 11 months (slow absorption).
• It has a large clinical study proving its efficiency/safety;
• It must be hydrated with physiological serum or the patient’s blood when used;
• It must also be used in sites with three osseous walls, providing the material with a physical support.
Approx. Dose: 0,5cc / 1,0cc
Particle Sizing: 0.5-1.0mm
Approx. Weight: 0.5 g / 1.0 g