Leader Italia’s well-known implants with internal hex and frictioning connection at implant/abutment interface.
Leader Italia Implus Cylindrical Internal Hex Dental Implants features:
• Self-threading fixture in pure titanium, Grade 4
• Micro-rough surface (B.O.A.T. treatment)
• Three anti-rotation apical grooves
• Available in two models:
-Polished neck h 0.4 mm
-TTS Totally Treated Surface
• All implants are packaged with a colour coded multi-functional tool named “mount-transfer” (in titanium, Grade 5).
• Ideal for mono implant.
• Very aesthetic
• High anti-rotation value at the abutment/implant interface
• Great resistance to horizontal stresses
• Ideal for central and lateral upper and lower
• Round apex: minimum trauma during insertion
• The insertion at bone level is recommended
Implus implants guarantee an optimum distribution of masticatory load, thus preserving the crestal bone (bone/implant interface – critical area).
Both IMPLUS implants (with polished neck and TTS) are equipped with a transport tool that allows the surgeon to transport and position the implant in conditions of absolute sterility.
The mount-transfer is screwed on the implant through a passing screw (M1,8) to be discarded after the insertion of the implant.
The upper part of the transfer has an hex ES 2.43
When using a custom tray, the long passing screw code PSTL has to be ordered separately.
All Implus implants have a larger platform than the implant body; that guarantees higher stability and optimum distribution of the masticatory load. This feature also prevents the sinking of the fixture in the sinus.