THE SAME, LONG-STANDING BENEFITS...
- Eliminates the need for a conventional matrix retainer
- Only the matrix spool remains in the mouth during treatment: no lever action and greater patient comfort
- Fast and easy application
- Tightening of the matrix can be performed only with one hand
- Better overview during the filling phase
- Several fillings can be placed simultaneously in the same quadrant
- Pre-loaded matrices save time
- Optimum contact points with the wedges included in the kit
- Versatile: the system can be used with any type of matrices up to 7mm
…COMBINED WITH NEWER ONES:
- Unique system with autoclavable spools
- Anatomically-shaped spools
- Better adjustment and adhesion to the tooth
- Increased resistance and stability of the spool
- Option to choose between two different spools contained in the kit:
a) Pre-loaded disposable, to save time;
b) Autoclavable and reusable, more economically and ecologically sound
Fast and simple restorations thanks to the ergonomic tensioning instrument.
Maximat Plus is the universal system by Polydentia for tightening steel or plastic matrices in the posterior region. Thanks to Maximat Plus, conventional retainers are no longer needed.
The procedure is very simple and quick: the matrix, once positioned on the tooth, can be tightened with just one hand.
The entire tightening process can be monitored with precision by the dentist. After fixing the matrix in place, the tightening instrument can be removed. Furthermore, during treatment, only the spool remains in the mouth, ensuring better visibility of the area during filling and light curing. This adds comfort for both the dentist and the patient. Moreover, being small in size, the spool does not interfere with wedging.
Maximat Plus eliminates the leverage effect and consequent distortion of the approximal surfaces that come with conventional retainers, thus allowing the restoration of a precise and anatomically correct contact point. Furthermore, the Maximat Plus system allows for several fillings to be made at the same time, in the same quadrant.
Once treatment is finished, the matrix is removed by simply reinserting the tightening instrument.
All traditional matrices for the posterior region can be used with Maximat Plus, provided they have a maximum height of 7 mm.
The fixing instrument, made of high tech polymers and stainless steel, is able to withstand temperatures of above 134 °C, which permits autoclaving. Recently Polydentia has developed new anatomically-shaped spools which allow for better adjustment and perfect matrix-to-tooth adhesion. Thanks to the technical and mechanical characteristics of the material, the new spools guarantee greater resistance and better stability.
The Maximat Plus kit from Polydentia now features:
a) pre-loaded single use spools (new anatomic shape), that allow the dentist to obtain quick, optimum results
b) new empty spools autoclavable at 134 °C, which can be reused and are therefore more economically and ecologically sound.
Maximat Plus was positively reviewed in the revered American magazine “The Dental Advisor”, which judged the product as being very good.