ORTHOPHOS XG 3D: The most popular x-ray unit in the world.
Now with 3D! Optimized for everyday tasks in the dental practice.
With a perfectly adapted cyndrical 3D volume (8 cm diameter, 8 cm height), ORTHOPHOS XG 3D is perfectly adapted to fit typical practice needs: One scan captures the entire jaw, with a sufficient field-of-view, avoiding the increased radiation exposure caused by stitching several 3D x-ray images together. The captured volume is also small enough to diagnose time-efficiently. If an even smaller volume is sufficient, simply collimate the height and diameter to 5 cm*. In standard cases, the ORTHOPHOS XG 3D provides just the right x-ray image with comprehensive panorama and cephalometric programs. Whenever you decide that you need to see more, the 3D module provides increased security.
Cylindrical imaging volume 8 x 8 cm (dia. x height)
- Panorama programs, optionally artifact-free or with constant magnification
- Sinus programs
- Temporomandibular joint programs
- Thick-layer anterior tooth images
- Bitewing programs
- Multi-slice posterior tooth images
- Symmetric a.p., symmetric p.a., lateral, carpus exposures
- Asymmetric, image size adjustable 23 cm H x 18 cm W or 23 cm H x 28 cm W
- Special projections, e.g. half-axial, Clementschitsch
- Quickshot mode for shortened acquisition time
- Adjustable crown collimation for dose reduction
- Orthodontic image series with reduced cooling periods
- Tiltable 2D slices
- Custom 3D slicing
- PAN, TSA, LSA, axial, sagittal, coronal, 3D model
- Implant-oriented view, 1-Click OP reports